Yeast-free, Vegan Bread Is Topped Chia Seeds
Minneapolis-based French Meadow Bakery introduces Our Daily Bread, which is yeast free, vegan, and it has no added oils or sweeteners. The soft, sprouted whole grain bread features CoroWise, a plant sterol clinically proven to lower LDL (lousy) cholesterol when incorporated into the daily diet.
Our Daily Bread is topped with omega-3-rich chia seeds. Chia, a plant in the mint family, was once a staple food of the Aztecs and considered their third most important crop behind only corn and beans. The new bread is also made with organic sprouted grains, flours and sprouted legumes.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ