Yeast-free, Vegan Bread Is Topped Chia Seeds
Minneapolis-based French Meadow Bakery introduces Our Daily Bread, which is yeast free, vegan, and it has no added oils or sweeteners. The soft, sprouted whole grain bread features CoroWise, a plant sterol clinically proven to lower LDL (lousy) cholesterol when incorporated into the daily diet.
Our Daily Bread is topped with omega-3-rich chia seeds. Chia, a plant in the mint family, was once a staple food of the Aztecs and considered their third most important crop behind only corn and beans. The new bread is also made with organic sprouted grains, flours and sprouted legumes.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ