Indian-inspired Entrées Offer Aromatic Spices and Fresh Ingredients
Long Island City, N.Y.-based FreshDirect, a leading online gourmet food purveyor and delivery service, adds three new entrée choices to its Tabla 4-Minute Meals. Created in collaboration with renowned Chef Floyd Cardoz of Tabla restaurant in New York City, a part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, these meals offer consumers the sensual flavors, aromatic spices and fresh ingredients that guests enjoy at the highly acclaimed Indian restaurant.
Entrée varieties Include: Tabla Masala-Spiced Macaroni W/ Creamy Spinach & Paneer 4-Minute Meal (vegetarian), a spicy dish of elbow pasta, milky Indian cheese, creamy, yogurt-braised spinach, diced zucchini, green peas and fragrant spices; Tabla Vegetable Curry W/ Pistachio Brown Rice (vegetarian), which delivers zest and tang along with a creamy base accompanied by vegetarian curry composed of cauliflower and broccolini, hearty taro root, zucchini slices, green peas, carrots and a drizzle of butter, served over nutty brown rice made with sweet pistachio nuts and a hint of cilantro; and Tabla Chicken Coconut Curry W/ Basmati Rice, a fragrant braised chicken dish featuring a sauce combination of coconut, ginger, chilis. The meal is completed with aromatic curry leaf and mustard seed alongside a mixture of carrots, turnips and slender haricots verts, and is served atop steamed basmati rice.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »