Freeze-dried, Gluten-free Fruit Snack Is Healthy and Delicious
Crispy Green Inc., the maker of Crispy Green Crispy Fruit freeze-dried fruit snacks, has announced that its all-natural line of Crispy Fruit snacks are a gluten-free alternative for children and adults diagnosed with gluten sensitivity, as well as a growing number of people who choose to adopt a gluten-free lifestyle.
Crispy Green’s Crispy Fruit is a healthy choice for consumers who are looking for more flavorful gluten-free snacks and is available in four flavors: Crispy Apples, Crispy Bananas, Crispy Pears and Crispy Pineapples. Each flavor of Crispy Fruit is made of 100% freeze-dried fruit slices and nothing else.
Crispy Fruit all-natural snacks contain no added sugar, preservatives, colors, flavors, fat or cholesterol and have been certified kosher-parve by Shatz Kosher Services. Crispy Fruit snacks are also peanut/tree nut-free and dairy-free for vegans.
Available in moisture-free, single-serving sizes and ‘Grab & Go’ six-packs, Crispy Fruit's portability and long shelf life make it well-suited for lunchboxes, backpacks and briefcases.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »