Inline Miniature Rotary Batch Mixer Blends, Evacuates and Sanitizes
A new Inline Miniature Rotary Batch Mixer gently blends batches up to 5.0 cu ft (142 liters) in parts as small as one per million with complete uniformity in less than three minutes, evacuates the batch with no residual, and can be sanitized rapidly with no tools.
The stainless steel, sanitary unit, Model 700-TH-5-SS, features a stationary inlet and outlet for inline operation, and a rotating drum with proprietary mixing flights that tumble, turn and fold material gently, imparting minimal energy to the batch while rapidly achieving uniformity regardless of disparities in the bulk densities, particle sizes or flow characteristics of batch ingredients.
The mixer is said to be equally efficient across its useable capacity range of 5.0 to 0.25 cu ft (142 to 7.1 liters). Batch weight capacity of 500 lb (226 kg) is standard, with higher capacities optional.
Intended for 3-A and USDA applications as well as industrial applications involving contamination-sensitive materials and/or frequent product changeovers, the unit features internal mixing flights that are spaced for easy access, all-stainless contact surfaces, continuous polished welds having 0.25 in. (6 mm) radii, external removable seals, and a CIP vessel cleaning nozzle.
The mixer can be equipped with a spray line for liquid additions or coatings.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »