You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for New Ice Cream
In 2009, Rice Creams Inc. will begin to offer its patent-pending ice cream sandwich online in addition to vendors and direct-to-consumer by way of their custom pushcarts. Rice Creams ice cream sandwiches will offer consumers a combination of wafers and ice cream.
The Rice Creams combination is crafted of crispy rice and marshmallow wafers with ice cream in a variety of flavors.
Each Rice Creams premium ice cream sandwich weighs 4.75 ounces and are produced exclusively at the company's 5000 sq. ft. headquarters in Hawthorne, N.J. Current flavors include vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry with several other flavors currently in development. Rice Creams ice cream sandwiches are tree nut and peanut-free and have zero percent trans fat. Rice Creams are not gluten-free and contain gelatin as part of the marshmallow.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »