You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for New Ice Cream
In 2009, Rice Creams Inc. will begin to offer its patent-pending ice cream sandwich online in addition to vendors and direct-to-consumer by way of their custom pushcarts. Rice Creams ice cream sandwiches will offer consumers a combination of wafers and ice cream.
The Rice Creams combination is crafted of crispy rice and marshmallow wafers with ice cream in a variety of flavors.
Each Rice Creams premium ice cream sandwich weighs 4.75 ounces and are produced exclusively at the company's 5000 sq. ft. headquarters in Hawthorne, N.J. Current flavors include vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry with several other flavors currently in development. Rice Creams ice cream sandwiches are tree nut and peanut-free and have zero percent trans fat. Rice Creams are not gluten-free and contain gelatin as part of the marshmallow.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »