Self-adjusting metal detector provides highest sensitivity
Consistently accurate FDA Title 21 compliant inspection for all types of food products is now possible with CEIA THS 21 metal detectors from Heat and Control.Patent-pending CEIA detection technology delivers the industry’s highest sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals.
CEIA’s proprietary Auto-Learn system selects and displays the optimal sensitivity setting to eliminate set-up guesswork and inspection errors. During operation, the detector continuously tests and recalibrates itself to maintain the highest detection stability and performance. Data for every detection and ejection action are saved for inspection, programming and functional testing, and to certify production quality. Combined with memory for over 500 products, this provides fast, error-free changeovers. Bluetooth connectivity facilitates programming and data collection. Ethernet connection is also available.
CEIA THS 21 detectors are IP69K rated for high pressure, high temperature wash down. Developed by CEIA Spa of Italy, the world’s largest manufacturer of metal detectors, the new THS 21 metal detectors are sold and serviced by Heat and Control.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »