FM Approved for Quick Disconnect Sensor-Cordset CombinationTURCK has expanded its offering of FM approved 12, 18 and 30 mm 3-wire DC barrel sensor and cordset combinations. Now, quick disconnect sensors may be used in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D environments when equipped with a TURCK lokfast™ guard. TURCK sensors with potted-in cable for use with conduit are also FM approved for these locations.
TURCK's lokfast guards render quick disconnections not normally arcing by eliminating access to the coupling nut and requiring a tool for removal. The ability to use quick disconnect technology enables customers to install sensors faster and at a lower installed cost than traditional conduit methods. All TURCK sensors that carry FM approval also carry IEC IP 68 degree of protection.
TURCK's ITC rated M12 eurofast or 7/8 16UN minifast connectors and cable are also FM approved when used with the lokfast guard.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »