Hot Exotic Flavors Meet Frozen Dairy Desserts
The Nestlé brand has introduced a new line of scoopable frozen dairy dessert and refreshing fruit bars, Nestlé Delicias Paletas and Helados. The new Delicias brand delivers the tropical and exotic flavors that Hispanic families love directly to their local grocery freezer aisles.
The new Nestlé Delicias launch will be supported by out of home advertising and a national TV campaign on the Univision network, beginning May 18 through August 30. The TV day-part mix primarily includes daytime, fringe and primetime, as well as some early morning and early news.
Nestlé Delicias paletas are available in seven tropical, exotic flavors, among them Mango, Coconut, Pineapple, and Tamarind. The brand also features quart-size frozen dairy dessert in six flavor varieties, including the unique flavors Tres Leches and Arroz con Leche.
The Nestlé Delicias brand is currently available in select markets nationwide, including all Kroger, HEB and Safeway chain banners.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »