Serve Up Milkshakes with the Shake of a Hand
MolliCoolz has unveiled Shakers, a refreshing treat that combines ice cream technology, milk and the shake of a hand to produce the perfect milkshake. Shakers, the latest creation in MolliCoolz’s frozen ice cream product line, are distributed as single-serving containers filled with pelletized ice cream beads. Individuals simply add milk to the Shakers container, replace the lid and “shake it like you mean it” for a few seconds. The pelletized ice cream beads, frozen through the aid of liquid nitrogen technology, are specially formulated to soften and mix with milk, producing a consistent and convenient milkshake experience.
Shakers are currently available in four flavors — vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and cookies 'n cream. Designed as an after-meal treat or anytime snack, Shakers are a no-mess alternative for any occasion. MolliCoolz’s pelletized ice cream beads are produced through its patented technology that allows the small beads to exist in a free-flowing pelletized form at normal ice cream temperatures. MolliCoolz products are made with fresh cream and natural flavoring.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »