Purified Green Tea Extract Now Available At a Lower Price
Blue California, a manufacturer of highly purified botanical extracts, including several forms of Green Tea Extract, is now offering purified Green Tea Extract standardized to 95% EGCG at a very low prices without compromising quality. The lower cost of this ingredient will make it available for use in more products and can reach more consumers for the greater benefit of all.
EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) is the most abundant and perhaps most important catechin found in green tea. Catechins are polyphenolic antioxidant plant metabolites and belong in the flavonoid family. Scientific studies suggest that green tea EGCG can effectively be used in dietary supplements for weight management and ardiovascular health. Green tea has been used in Asia for thousands of years for conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and infection and, more recently, green tea has been recognized as a powerful antioxidant that can help control free radicals in the body that can cause premature aging and may be responsible for uncontrolled cell growth. The purity and safety of these natural ingredients are of greater importance to the consumers today, the educated consumer now looks for high quality products that contain ingredients of greater purity such as Green Tea Extract 95% EGCG.
Green Tea Extract 95% ECGC is manufactured by Blue California under strict GMP quality standards. Blue California is a manufacturer of Kosher-certified high purity botanical extracts and other unique ingredients for use in foods, beverages, cosmetics and dietary supplements.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »