IQF Fine-Diced Vegetables Save Time, Eliminate Handling of Fresh Produce
Adding the flavor, nutrition, color and texture of fresh vegetables now goes a step further with IQF Fine-diced Vegetables and IQF Vegetable Purees available from Van Drunen Farms.
IQF Fine-diced Vegetables are indeed a step-saver, eliminating the need to handle fresh vegetables. The unique fine-diced size (from 1/8" and smaller, depending on the vegetable) allows all the goodness of the vegetable to be added, while still retaining some piece identity. Fine-diced ingredients are easy to add to any application - use as you would fresh. Applications can include: frozen entrees, appetizers, pizzas, dressings, dips, salsas and soups.
The product line includes garlic, white onion, green onion, shallots, chives and a variety of peppers - such as red and green bells, jalapeno, habanero and serrano. Custom blending is also available.
IQF Vegetable Purees from VDF are another convenient way to add fresh vegetable nutrition, flavor, aroma and color to food products where no piece identity is desired. Pureed products include: carrot, shallot, garlic, white onion, red onion, tomato, red bell pepper, poblano pepper and habanero pepper. These vegetable purees are perfect for use in soups, sauces, gravies, dips, dressings and marinades, pasta fillings and more.
Each line of products is 100% natural, easy to handle and available year-round. Fire roasting is an option as well, adding value and flavor to your product.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »