Food Stabilizer Systems Enhance the Quality of Bakery Fillings, Sauces and Glazes
Advanced Food Systems has announced a line of Actogel value-added food stabilizer systems. These multi-functional ingredient systems are custom designed to enhance the quality and stability of bakery fillings, sauces and glazes, and retorted vegetables.
In sauces and glazes, Actogel systems make them more process tolerant, provide bake and emulsion stability, and enable glazes to adhere to raw or par-cooked foods such as chicken wings and ribs, and prevent run-off during cooking.
In baked goods, these versatile systems prevent viscosity drop-off in fillings, and prevent syneresis in mousse-type products during storage and distribution. In high-solids fillings, Actogel prevents boil-out, and moisture migration into pie crust.
In retorted vegetable products such as peppers, Actogel can minimize purge and improve texture.
Actogel systems are cold water soluble, dry blends. They also can be customized to meet such special requirements as all-natural, clean-label and allergen-free.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »