These Brats Bring Their Own Beer
It’s time to awaken the grill from its winter slumber with two new Hillshire Farm sausage flavors. Hillshire Farm, a brand of Sara Lee North American Retail, Downers Grove, Ill., taps into the taste and expertise of Miller High Life beer to introduce Hillshire Farm Miller High Life Beer Brats. Yes, these brats are cooked in beer, and Dad will surely enjoy the fruits of his labor at the grill. The bun-sized sausages deliver authentic Miller High Life beer flavor and are convenient enough to enjoy anytime.
Also new for 2009 is Hillshire Farm Hot & Spicy Italian Style Smoked Sausage.Slow cooked with natural spices, the bun-sized sausages are made from quality cuts of meat and are sure to be a hot hit this summer on grills nationwide.
Suggested retail price for packages of six is $3.99.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »