Take A Little Drum Break With Your Kids
Kids grow up quickly, so savor the sweet moments with them with Nestle Drumstick Lil’ Drums, from Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings Inc., Oakland, Calif. The original Nestle Drumstick cone has been reinvented in a smaller, more convenient snack size. Now, you can savor a timeless sundae cone moment with fewer calories and more fun.
Packaged in boxes of 10, Nestle Drumstick Lil’ Drums come in a variety of flavors including Cookie Dough (140 calories), Chocolate Fudge Brownie (130 calories), Vanilla with Chocolatey Swirls (130 calories) and Chocolate with Chocolatey Swirls (140 calories).
A study by the University of Michigan found that parents spend an average of only 43 minutes each week talking with their children. Nestle suggests you reverse the trend in your own family by taking a “Lil’ Drum Break” every day, a pause in life where moms, dads and kids take time out to connect and bond with each other.
From sitting down after school sharing your favorite moment from the day to telling a round of knock-knock jokes around the dinner table, to blasting your favorite songs and encouraging a spontaneous dance party, Nestle Drumstick Lil’ Drums wants all families to share a lil’ more closeness and a lil’ more fun.
Suggested retail price is $5.49.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »