Take A Little Drum Break With Your Kids
Kids grow up quickly, so savor the sweet moments with them with Nestle Drumstick Lil’ Drums, from Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream Holdings Inc., Oakland, Calif. The original Nestle Drumstick cone has been reinvented in a smaller, more convenient snack size. Now, you can savor a timeless sundae cone moment with fewer calories and more fun.
Packaged in boxes of 10, Nestle Drumstick Lil’ Drums come in a variety of flavors including Cookie Dough (140 calories), Chocolate Fudge Brownie (130 calories), Vanilla with Chocolatey Swirls (130 calories) and Chocolate with Chocolatey Swirls (140 calories).
A study by the University of Michigan found that parents spend an average of only 43 minutes each week talking with their children. Nestle suggests you reverse the trend in your own family by taking a “Lil’ Drum Break” every day, a pause in life where moms, dads and kids take time out to connect and bond with each other.
From sitting down after school sharing your favorite moment from the day to telling a round of knock-knock jokes around the dinner table, to blasting your favorite songs and encouraging a spontaneous dance party, Nestle Drumstick Lil’ Drums wants all families to share a lil’ more closeness and a lil’ more fun.
Suggested retail price is $5.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »