PAA-Based Antimicrobial Treatments Provides Food Safety Net For Multiple Applications in Food Industry
Zep Inc. introduces Peroxy-Serve, a line of peroxyacetic-acid (PAA) based products designed to reduce spoilage and harmful microorganisms on raw foods and sanitize food processing equipment surfaces, including ice machines. It is the only line of antimicrobial treatments available today that can be used on all types of raw food products, including meat, poultry and seafood, along with whole and cut fruits and vegetables.
The PAA- and hydrogen peroxide-based formulations in the Peroxy-Serve line are more stable, reliable and effective than treatments using chlorine bleach. They are effective against a wide range of organisms (depending on formulation), including E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella cholerasuis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Listeria monocytogenes, Bacillus subtilis, Aspergillis niger, and more. Peroxy-Serve 5 and Peroxy-Serve 15 products are EPA-registered, FDA-approved, and for use in organic production facilities.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »