Consumers Ask For More Fruit, Breyers Delivers With Fruit-on-the-Bottom Yogurt
In direct response to consumer requests for more fruit, Breyers Yogurt Co, a division of Boulder, Colo.-based Healthy Food Holdings, has added a healthy portion of extra fruit in its Breyers all-natural Fruit-on-the-Bottom Yogurt, and new distinctive packaging highlighting the timeless Breyers brand, a striking black background, and mouthwatering fruit.
Breyers all-natural Fruit-on-the-Bottom Yogurt contains no high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors and is 99% fat-free with 1% milkfat. It is available in a variety of flavors including: Strawberry, Peach, Blueberry, Black Cherry, Mixed Berry, Peach, Raspberry, Strawberry Banana, and Pineapple.
“As a brand that always listens to what consumers have to say, we didn’t hesitate when it came to adding even more fruit to our all-natural Fruit-on-the-Bottom line,” says Chuck Marcy, President of The Breyers Yogurt Co. “With more delicious fruit and the introduction of distinctive new packaging, we are confident that our signature Fruit-on-the-Bottom yogurt offers even more of what consumers have always loved about Breyers Yogurt.”
Suggested retail price is 69 cents to $1.19 for each 6oz cup.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ