Binding Matrix Enhances Tenderness, Juiciness in Meats and Seafood
TenderBite marinades from Advanced Food Systems are designed to entrap moisture and natural juices inside meats and seafood using a unique binding matrix. This produces a more juicy and tender product with greater yields when frozen, thawed, and cooked, especially in microwaving.
TenderBite products are dry blends that are hydrated and applied as marinades, and do not increase cold viscosity of marinades. They have a neutral flavor, and can be combined with seasonings if desired. Phosphate-free versions are available.
Customized systems are available for seafood such as shrimp, and meats such as pre-cooked fajitas and lean steaks. TenderBite OS is developed for imported beef cuts such as skirt and flank steaks, and masks off-flavor notes.
Advanced Food Systems provides complete technical support, and custom formulations can be developed to meet specific customer needs.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »