Custom Fluid Connectors Save Customers Time and Money
Parker’s Tube Fittings Division (TFD) can manufacture custom fittings and adapters – as well as manifolds and many other fluid conveyance products – to a customer’s specifications for prototypes, emergency repair or preproduction applications. Products are machined in steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum or numerous other types of market-specific materials such as nickel copper/copper nickel, VIM/VAR, duplex and Hastelloy. All parts produced comply with applicable conformance standards including SAE, ISO, DIN, JIS, ASTM/ASME and MIL/MS.
With ISO 9001-certified facilities and resources dedicated to nonstandard parts production, TFD is one of a small number of suppliers that possess the necessary manufacturing capabilities to work with customers throughout their full product life cycle (prototype, preproduction, full production and aftermarket support) while offering a complete infrastructure of design, quality systems management and logistics support at the same time.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »