Cylinder Position Sensor Provides Extended Range and High Accuracy
Turck introduces the Q25L sensor, a magnetically actuated linear displacement sensor designed to detect piston position on pneumatic cylinders. Available with measuring ranges of 100, 125, 160 and 200 mm, the Q25L is well-suited for applications that require precise signal transmission over long measuring distances, such as pneumatic pumps, slides, blanking or molding systems. By utilizing an external magnet as a position indicator, the sensor may be used in additional applications such as moving platforms, point line measurement or other specially designed equipment where a cylinder is not present.
Like Turck’s other cylinder position sensors, the Q25L detects the position of a piston on standard pneumatic cylinders by utilizing a series of Hall elements that sense the piston magnet and send a signal back to the processor. The Q25L has a repeat accuracy of less than 0.1 percent of the measuring range and a linear deviation of less than 1 percent of the full scale. It also features a blind zone of only 20.5 mm on each end, making it easy to apply in space-restricted areas.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »