Dr Pepper Cherry is Sealed with a (Gene Simmons) Kiss
Plano, Texas-based Dr Pepper, a brand of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, just got a whole lot smoother with the introduction of the new flavor Dr Pepper Cherry in two varieties Regular and Diet. This new blend combines the taste of Dr Pepper with just a kiss or the perfect amount of cherry flavor.
"We're excited to offer consumers a smooth new way to enjoy Dr Pepper with the availability of Dr Pepper Cherry," says Allison Methvin, director of marketing for Dr Pepper. "It's a whole new reason to try Dr Pepper."
Dr Pepper has searched the Rock Legends to find its latest pop culture doc, Kiss front man and founder of the legendary rock band Gene Simmons, to introduce new Dr Pepper Cherry. Simmons stars in a new commercial, letting fans know that Dr Pepper Cherry has just a kiss of cherry flavor, making it amazingly smooth. Simmons' "Dr. Love" will be the third Dr in the "Trust Me, I'm a Dr" advertising campaign, joining the ranks of basketball legend Dr. J (Julius Erving) and Dr. Frasier Crane (award-winning actor Kelsey Grammer).
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »