Mocha Cappuccino To Go
Orlando-based NBI Juiceworks introduces Sun Shower Organic Super Blends Mocha Cappuccino, loaded with powerful antioxidant vitamins A, E and zinc while delivering a “treat-like” flavor in every bottle.
Each 9.5-oz bottle contains only 170 calories and features the Lifeguard Protection nutritional package which includes: Protein (fuels and repairs muscles and builds strength); vitamin A (antioxidant which helps protect cells by neutralizing free radicals); vitamin E (antioxidant which aids your immune system and helps with the formation of red blood cells); zinc (antioxidant which helps strengthen the immune system and aids in bone and teeth development); organic non-fat milk (contains no cholesterol, saturated fat or trans-fat); calcium (electrolyte which builds strong bones and aids in muscle action); and magnesium (electrolyte which maintains fluid and acid-base balance in the body and aids in muscle action). There are no preservatives, no added sugar and the beverage is low in sodium.
Suggested retail price is $1.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »