Fanta Introduces Natural Flavors
Fanta Orange, the No. 1 fruit-flavored sparkling beverage in the U.S., will now feature 100 percent natural flavors. But that’s not all, according to Atlanta-based Coca-Cola North America. The entire Fanta line is also getting a bold new look that includes vibrant packaging with colorful illustrations and contemporary graphics.
Caffeine-Free Fanta Orange will be the first flavor in the Fanta family to have 100 percent natural flavors, while offering the same great taste. By summer’s end, two other members of the Fanta family will be available with 100 percent natural flavors – Fanta Apple and Fanta Grapefruit.
“We know that during these difficult times, shoppers want to bring home products that the entire family will enjoy; we are pleased to invest in our products and offer the same great taste of Fanta now with 100 percent natural flavors,” says Santiago Blanco, vice president of Sprite and flavors, Coca-Cola North America. “The introduction of this new formulation and the new look of the Fanta line are part of our ongoing efforts to reinvigorate the sparkling beverage category in the U.S., and Fanta will play a critical part in this effort due to its strong connection with teens.”
Fanta Orange is available in multiple retail and convenience channels from large supermarkets to dollar and drug stores nationwide, in 12-oz-cans, 20-oz bottles, two-liter bottles and multi-packs.
Suggested retail price is $1.09 - $5.00, depending on the size.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »