Canweigh Checkweigher Delivers Accurate Weights of High Volume Food Production
Mettler-Toledo Hi-Speed will showcase its CM9400 Canweigh checkweigher in booth C-657 at Pack Expo in Las Vegas in October. Ideal for round containers such as cans, the system delivers accurate weighing of high volume food production lines in excess of 800ppm and its compact washdown construction minimizes space requirements offering a low overall cost of operation.
Mettler-Toledo Hi-Speed patented seam-to-seam technology eliminates timing screws that can cause line jams delivering maximum uptime. The multi-diameter design allows processing of both large and small diameter cans with minimal changeover time and effort. Integral side transfers enable the CM9400 to run in parallel to existing production lines for fast, flexible, and cost-effective installations.
The CM9400 Canweigh incorporates a large 15” dashboard style washdown touch screen controller which makes line monitoring, product set-up, and changeover error-free and fast. Comprehensive Fieldbus, OPC, Ethernet interfaces enable transfer of valuable data to information networks and real time machine status to SCADA and other factory floor automations systems for seamless process integration.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »