Stage 3 All-Natural Baby Food Has Added Vitamins and Minerals
In keeping with its commitment to its Advancing Nutrition platform, which outlines nutritional guidelines, Latham, N.Y.-based Beech-Nut launches Beech-Nut Homestyle Stage 3 Fruits. Like all Beech-Nut foods, these new products are all-natural with added vitamins and minerals.
Homestyle Stage 3 Fruits are specially made with more texture for baby’s physical developmental changes that occur after about eight months. Available in 6-oz. glass jars, they are an excellent source of vitamin C, contain 5-7g of fiber per serving and are all-natural. Flavors include: Pears & Blueberries; Apples, Cherries & Plums; Cinnamon Raisin & Pears; and Peaches, Apples & Banana. I have to confess I tried the Pears and Blueberry, and they taste great.
“We know moms want the best in nutrition for their infants, and our mission is to give them nutritious, convenient and all-natural options to meet the needs of today's busy families,” says Christoph Rudolf, president and CEO. “At Beech-Nut, our goal is to keep innovating with new foods that are made the way mom would make them at home.”
Suggested retail price is 79 cents each.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »