Stage 3 All-Natural Baby Food Has Added Vitamins and Minerals
In keeping with its commitment to its Advancing Nutrition platform, which outlines nutritional guidelines, Latham, N.Y.-based Beech-Nut launches Beech-Nut Homestyle Stage 3 Fruits. Like all Beech-Nut foods, these new products are all-natural with added vitamins and minerals.
Homestyle Stage 3 Fruits are specially made with more texture for baby’s physical developmental changes that occur after about eight months. Available in 6-oz. glass jars, they are an excellent source of vitamin C, contain 5-7g of fiber per serving and are all-natural. Flavors include: Pears & Blueberries; Apples, Cherries & Plums; Cinnamon Raisin & Pears; and Peaches, Apples & Banana. I have to confess I tried the Pears and Blueberry, and they taste great.
“We know moms want the best in nutrition for their infants, and our mission is to give them nutritious, convenient and all-natural options to meet the needs of today's busy families,” says Christoph Rudolf, president and CEO. “At Beech-Nut, our goal is to keep innovating with new foods that are made the way mom would make them at home.”
Suggested retail price is 79 cents each.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »