Always Tender Flavored Pork Solves the Dinnertime Dilemma
Providing consumers with even more delicious options to solve the dinnertime dilemma, Hormel Foods, Austin, Minn., expands its extensive Hormel Always Tender product portfolio to include three new contemporary, flavorful profiles.
The same fresh, quality cuts of beef and pork one might find at a local butcher shop are seasoned with a high quality, flavorful marinade, guaranteeing the meat will come out tender and juicy each time. Varieties include: Pomegranate Basil Pork Tenderloin, Mediterranean Herb & Olive Oil Pork Loin Filet and Bourbon Maple Pork Loin Filet, all available in the fresh meat case.
“The new Hormel Always Tender flavored pork varieties were created in response to consumer demand for new and sophisticated flavors that resemble their favorite restaurant entrees,” says Kurt Lindsey, associate product manager for meat products. “As a leader in the fresh meat category, Hormel Foods strives to provide consumers with up and coming flavor profiles that do not require extensive preparation and have all the flavor and tenderness you would expect from a high-quality cut of meat.”
Suggested retail price ranges from $7.99-9.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »