Always Tender Flavored Pork Solves the Dinnertime Dilemma
Providing consumers with even more delicious options to solve the dinnertime dilemma, Hormel Foods, Austin, Minn., expands its extensive Hormel Always Tender product portfolio to include three new contemporary, flavorful profiles.
The same fresh, quality cuts of beef and pork one might find at a local butcher shop are seasoned with a high quality, flavorful marinade, guaranteeing the meat will come out tender and juicy each time. Varieties include: Pomegranate Basil Pork Tenderloin, Mediterranean Herb & Olive Oil Pork Loin Filet and Bourbon Maple Pork Loin Filet, all available in the fresh meat case.
“The new Hormel Always Tender flavored pork varieties were created in response to consumer demand for new and sophisticated flavors that resemble their favorite restaurant entrees,” says Kurt Lindsey, associate product manager for meat products. “As a leader in the fresh meat category, Hormel Foods strives to provide consumers with up and coming flavor profiles that do not require extensive preparation and have all the flavor and tenderness you would expect from a high-quality cut of meat.”
Suggested retail price ranges from $7.99-9.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »