Odwalla serves up Modern-Day Twists on Summer Lemonade Classics
Just in time for summer fun, Odwalla, Half Moon Bay, Calif., introduces Light Lemonade and Light Limeade. Each bottle of these natural refreshers contains 100 percent of the RDV of antioxidant vitamins C & E and half the calories and sugar of regular lemonades and limeades. They contain no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
With only 50 calories per serving, Odwalla’s Light Lemonade and Light Limeade, available in the refrigerated section, combine pure-squeezed juice and Truvia natural sweetener (rebaudioside-A) to make these refreshing seasonal quenchers. Odwalla, keeping with its tradition of bringing “fresh” news to the juice category, is the only premium juice maker in the U.S. to offer light lemonade and light limeade using an all-natural non-caloric sweetener.
“The new Light Lemonade and Light Limeade beverages are Odwalla’s modern-day twist on the beloved front-porch classics,” says brand manager Jason Dolenga. “We think that offering these summer standbys with half the calories will help make the season twice as fun.”
The new beverages are available in 450-ml (15.2-oz.) grab-n-go recyclable plastic bottles.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »