Odwalla serves up Modern-Day Twists on Summer Lemonade Classics
Just in time for summer fun, Odwalla, Half Moon Bay, Calif., introduces Light Lemonade and Light Limeade. Each bottle of these natural refreshers contains 100 percent of the RDV of antioxidant vitamins C & E and half the calories and sugar of regular lemonades and limeades. They contain no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
With only 50 calories per serving, Odwalla’s Light Lemonade and Light Limeade, available in the refrigerated section, combine pure-squeezed juice and Truvia natural sweetener (rebaudioside-A) to make these refreshing seasonal quenchers. Odwalla, keeping with its tradition of bringing “fresh” news to the juice category, is the only premium juice maker in the U.S. to offer light lemonade and light limeade using an all-natural non-caloric sweetener.
“The new Light Lemonade and Light Limeade beverages are Odwalla’s modern-day twist on the beloved front-porch classics,” says brand manager Jason Dolenga. “We think that offering these summer standbys with half the calories will help make the season twice as fun.”
The new beverages are available in 450-ml (15.2-oz.) grab-n-go recyclable plastic bottles.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »