Tyson Foods Will Have Dinner Ready in Five Minutes With Fully Cooked Heat ’N Eat Dinner Meats
To meet consumer demand for quick and easy home-style meals featuring on-trend flavors, Tyson Foods Inc., Springdale, Ark., expands the dinner meats category with four innovative varieties. Flavors are slow simmered, perfectly seasoned and ready in less than five minutes, giving busy couples more time to connect over a delicious dinner for two.
Varieties include: Braised Beef Brisket with Mild Chili Sauce (featuring rich, deep flavors of mild chipotle and ancho chili peppers, roasted tomato, cumin and coriander on a tender beef roast perfect for shredding or slicing – suitable for tacos or enchiladas); Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce (slow-simmered pork loin in a hickory smoked BBQ sauce); Beef Steak Tips in Burgundy Sauce (tender cuts of beef rubbed with fresh thyme, cracked peppercorn and a touch of mustard, slow cooked in a rich simmering sauce of mushrooms, burgundy wine and all natural beef stock) and Beef Brisket in Fire Roasted Onion Sauce (beef roast paired with a caramelized sweet onion sauce that can be carved or shredded).
Available fresh in the refrigerated meat aisle in 17-oz. packages, they contain no preservatives and are vacuum-sealed for freshness. The meats can be heated in a microwave for four minutes or in a conventional oven in 20 minutes.
“With more than 85 percent of consumers eating out less often, our new Fully Cooked Heat ’N Eat Dinner Meats varieties will help busy consumers find convenient, home-style meal solutions,” says Rachel Marler, director of marketing. “We believe expanding the dinner meats line gives consumers a change of pace and allows them to enjoy unique, zesty and ethnic flavors without spending all day prepping in the kitchen.”
Suggested retail price is $5.99.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »