Shake Your Own Milkshake
MolliCoolz, Stockton, Calif., shakes up freezer aisles nationwide this summer with four varieties of Shakers. Using new ice cream technology, consumers add milk and the shake of the hand to produce the perfect milkshake.
Shakers are distributed as single-serving containers filled with pelletized ice cream beads. Simply add milk to the Shakers container, replace the lid and “shake it like you mean it” for just seconds. The pelletized ice cream beads, made with fresh cream and natural flavoring, are frozen via liquid nitrogen. They are specially formulated to soften and mix with milk producing a consistent and convenient milkshake experience.
Varieties include Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and Cookies ’n Cream.
“Our revolutionary Shakers are changing the way milkshakes are enjoyed in households across America,” says Bryan Freeman, founder and president/CEO. “Shakers are a great snack for the whole family, combining our state-of-the-art ice cream beads, milk and a few good shakes to produce a great milkshake in seconds.”
Suggested retail price is $2 each.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »