Southwestern Flavored Potato Chips Turns Up The Heat
Salem, Ore.-based Kettle Foods* turns up the heat with the rollout of Kettle Brand Jalapeño Potato Chips.
As always, Kettle Brand Potato Chips are made with only the finest potatoes and delicious blends of all natural seasonings – no trans fats, no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. Only non-GMO ingredients are used, and they are cooked in small batches by hand in pure, healthy oils under the watchful eye of dedicated chip cooks.
Available in 2-oz. 5-oz and 9-oz bags, Kettle Brand Jalapeño Potato Chips strike the perfect balance between fresh, well-rounded flavor and the simple heat of green, spicy jalapeño peppers. A fiery, festive flavor with a twist, these all-natural chips are easy to eat with a satisfying heat that sneaks up on you.
“We’ve known for a long time that our fans wanted a Jalapeño flavor but we had to get it just right,” says Carolyn Richards, Kettle Foods chief flavor architect. “Using only the best ingredients, we deliver the flavor our fans expect with absolutely nothing artificial. Try them yourself and taste the all natural difference.”
Suggested retail price is $1.19 - $3.99 depending on the size.
*Kettle Foods was recently honored as one of FoodProcessing.com's R&D Teams of the Year. Click here to read the story.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »