Peel and Re-close Packaging System Available for Thermoform Packaging Applications
Printpack’s Re-Seal It peel and re-close packaging system combines patented label technology with high performance barrier films for thermoform packaging applications. The Re-Seal It system can easily be integrated with thermoform packaging machinery; where it makes a fine perforation in the film and then places a label exactly over the perforation. No part of the film is removed; the opening flap of the film sticks to the back of the label. Simply peel back the label to open the package; simply swipe to re-close.
Re-Seal It labels can be made in different sizes and shapes to fit most package designs. The FDA/USDA certified Re-Seal It package performs exceptionally well in vacuum and gas flushed food applications. It also retains its performance properties after high pressure processing. The proprietary adhesive on the label functions effectively with meats, cheeses, and other wet/fatty foodstuffs.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »