Shrink Sleeve Label Solution Offers Flexibility
Printpack provides customers with the ultimate in flexibility. From a wide variety of films to choose from, including PVC, PETG, OPS & PLA, to the offering of both rotogravure or flexographic printing, we can provide options to meet just about everyone’s needs. In addition to spectacular printed graphics, creative solutions and specialty products include metallic effects, varnishes, coatings, unique perforations, easy open tamper evident bands, tear tapes, and more.
In addition to a variety of films, Printpack offers tear tapes in a range of colors, unique perforations, easy open tamper evident features, varnishes and coatings. We also have the latest in metallic printing effects available. High luster metal like effects, including silver and gold colors that won’t change luster or gray after shrinking, are sure to draw attention to your brand. Dazzling sparkle effects can now be achieved with conventional rotogravure or flexographic printing techniques. Metal like effects can be achieved without the use of metal thereby producing a non conductive package that can be used in microwave applications and won't trigger filling line metal detectors.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »