Packaging System Designed for Bulk Liquids
Specifically designed for bulk liquids, the Viscopack system is perfect for producing pillow style pouches of condiments, sauces, soups and other pumpable food products. Printpack’s system is a marriage of high performance co-extrusion film and a state of the art, servo driven VFFS machine that features:
- Line speeds 150% to double that of competitive machines.
- Quick film changeover; make 8 Oz. and 2 gallon pouches on one machine.
- Squeegee rollers for airless fill and sealing chunky products.
- Allen Bradley controls in a NEMA 4x enclosure.
- Automatic film tracking, with vacuum assist film feed.
- Operator-friendly design and low maintenance costs.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »