Corner Wrap Label Printer/Applicator Prints and Applies Labels To 2 Adjacent Product Surfaces
Tharo Systems introduces its Tharo PA1200cw Corner Wrap Label Printer/Applicator. This multi-function Printer/Applicator can print and apply a label to 2 adjacent product surfaces - front and side or front and top.
The PA1200cw was designed, engineered and built by Tharo Systems and is currently available using the Tharo H-Series Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer Printers with print resolutions of 203 or 300 dpi.
After a label is printed, it is stripped from the liner and held by suction on the tamp applicator pad. The tamp pad is mounted on a swing arm that tamps the label to the front surface of the carton. Then, a roller completes the procedure by wrapping the label around the corner of the carton.
The PA1200cw has a print width of up to 4.4” wide and a print length of up to 13” long. It features all metal construction and is made to last with time-tested components.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »