Puff The Magic Fruit Snacks
When Peter, Paul and Mary released the single “Puff the Magic Dragon” in 1962, the song soared to the top of the Billboard music charts. Now, almost a half century later, another newly debuted puff is skyrocketing to the top—this time in the organic foods market. Miami, Fla. -based Explorer’s Bounty introduces Gallop-A-Loozas, a line of puffed fruits that crunch.
USDA Certified Organic, Gallop-A-Loozas are 100% pure fruit that is grown via sustainable farming practices, and the proprietary puffing process that is used to make these puffed fruit snacks adds extra crunch and infuses them with flavor. With no added sweeteners, a bag contains less than 100 calories per serving. They are available in six varieties including, Puffed Cinnamon Banana; Puffed Cinnamon Pineapple; Puffed Plantain; Puffed Pineapple; Puffed Banana; and Puffed Banana-Pineapple. These latter two offerings are particularly good news for lovers of the world’s best-selling fruit, the banana.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ