Wallaby Yogurt Takes a Dive Down Under
Napa Valley, Calif.-based Wallaby Yogurt Co. introduces its new organic product line, Wallaby Down Under. The company’s latest offering is an innovative approach to traditional fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt, loaded with a generous amount of fruit – twice as much as other fruit-on-the-bottom yogurts – and topped with a creamy smooth, subtly sweet, plain yogurt.
Wallaby Down Under comes in six-oz. servings and is available in six low-fat, organic flavors including Peach Passion, Mango Tangerine, Berries & Cream, Strawberries & Cream, and Pink Grapefruit. In addition to fruit flavors, it is also available in Dark Chocolate—the first dark chocolate yogurt on the market in the U.S.
Wallaby Yogurt is cultured after pasteurization, so it contains living and active acidophilus, bifidus, bulgaricus, and thermophilus probiotic cultures. Probiotics can be naturally beneficial, and may help maintain a healthy digestive system. Studies show that probiotic cultures may be helpful to the body in other ways as well, including boosting the immune system and helping lower cholesterol.
“Our new Down Under yogurt takes fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt to a completely new, and healthier, level,” says National Sales Manager Kathy Housman. “We decided to package our unique flavor combinations in clear cups to show off Down Under’s parfait-like layers of real fruit chunks and creamy organic yogurt. The yogurt on top has Wallaby’s signature smooth style, while the fruit “down under” is organic and only lightly sweetened.”
Suggested retail price is $1.39 - $1.59.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »