Food Processing Lighting Options Available for Numerous Service ApplicationsKurtzon offers lighting options for food processing and food service application such as: commercial kitchens, industrial food processing facilities, cold storage, restaurants, food prep areas, salad bars, bakeries, cafeterias and unlimited other food handling areas. All of Kurtzon’s fixtures are wet location listed and can be hosed down to maintain a sanitary environment.
Our fixtures are suitable for:
- Food Zone: Equipment surfaces intended to be in direct contact with food and equipment surfaces that food or condensate may contact and then drain, drip, or splash back into food or onto surfaces that are intended to be in direct contact with food.
- Splash Zone: Equipment surfaces, other than those in a food zone that is subject to splash, spillage, or other food soiling during operation of the equipment.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »