A New Generation of Meal Replacement Shakes
Isagenix recently unveiled its next generation of IsaLean Shakes in Natural Creamy Chocolate and Natural Creamy Vanilla. The new shakes utilize maximum nutritional benefits from the highest quality grade of undenatured proteins and a complex blend of rare trace minerals that are exclusive to Isagenix.
The comprehensive meal replacement shakes have 23 grams of IsaPro Complex containing the highest quality whey and casein protein from the world’s largest dairy group in New Zealand, whose standards exceed the Department of Agriculture’s organic standards. As a result from this new, proprietary technology, the shakes contain lower lactose levels and a superior amino acid profile for easier digestion.
The shakes, containing only 240 calories and six grams of fat per serving, have an exclusive blend of more than 70 supercharged rare Earth minerals from its proprietary Ionic Alfalfa to help keep the body running at peak performance.
IsaLean Shakes are part of the Isagenix Nutritional Cleansing systems and are designed as healthy meal replacement options that deliver maximum nutrition with less calories and fat to assist with weight-loss or management.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ