Vehicle Scale Controller Facilitates Unattended Weighing Applications
Avery Weigh-Tronix introduces the AVS-7 Vehicle Scale Controller, a cost-effective, high-accuracy automated weighing solution for unattended truck scale operations. Based on Avery Weigh-Tronix’s E1310 indicator technology, the AVS-7 control console collects driver and weight data efficiently and accurately—with no scale operator needed—in just a few simple steps.
First, a driver stops on the scale and swipes an ID card or manually enters an ID number and any requested data. The vehicle then exits the scale to be loaded or unloaded. Upon returning to the scale for the outgoing weighment, a ticket is printed displaying the weight and driver/truckload data, with all collected information stored in the AVS-7’s database. The AVS-7 can be paired with a robust Avery Weigh-Tronix truck scale or other compatible models, and it affords users the flexibility of various hardware configurations—including an intercom, adjustable-height stand and other options—to provide a convenient, standalone weighing solution for industries such as agriculture, aggregate, asphalt, food, recycling and transportation.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »