Desktop Cuisine From Chi-Chiís Breaths New Life Into Workplace Lunches
Forty-nine percent of Americans who work in an office eat lunch at their desk at least three times a week, according to a survey conducted by Kelton Research.
Unfortunately, 47 percent of these workers say they feel hungry again within just three hours of their midday meal. Current meal choices often leave workers feeling unsatisfied, and they’re craving more variety in their daily lunch routine.
That’s why Austin, Minn.-based Hormel Foods is breathing new life into workplace lunches east of the Mississippi and in Minnesota and Iowa with the introduction of Chi-Chi’s Fiesta Plates Microwave Meals – contemporary, Mexican-inspired lunch offerings. After just 90 seconds in the microwave, these shelf-stable meals deliver flavorful, and satiating, meals sure to keep hungry office workers satisfied.
Varieties include: Creamy Chipotle Chicken, grilled white chicken with Chipotle sauce, peppers and rice; Savory Garlic Chicken, grilled white chicken with black beans, rice, peppers and garlic cilantro cream sauce; and Salsa Chicken, grilled white chicken with cilantro rice, tomatoes, onions and peppers.
Suggested retail price is $2.69.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ