Spices Encourage You To Have A Luau In Your Back Yard
Grilling just got more flavorful and exotic with the rollout of two new varieties of Grill Mates Marinades, thanks to McCormick & Co., Hunt Valley, Md.
Grill Mates Hawaiian Luau Marinade, an island blend of sweet spices, pineapple and chili pepper, is ideal for chicken, pork or salmon. Grill Mates Mojito Lime Marinade, a bold blend of mint, lime and a touch of sugar, is the perfect marinade mate for chicken, seafood and steak. Both make it easy to create big, robust flavors and help transport you to an island paradise.
All you have to do is combine the marinade mixes with oil and apple cider or white vinegar. Reserve 2 tablespoons of marinade for basting. Marinate the protein in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, or longer for extra flavor. Grill, broil or bake, and baste with the reserved marinade.
Suggested retail price per package is $1.19.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »