Chill Out With 100 Calorie Beer
MillerCoors, a Chicago-based joint venture of SABMiller Plc and Molson Coors Brewing Co., has reformulated Miller Chill, now with just 100 calories per 12-oz. bottle and all new packaging. A change of pace from the typical light beer, Miller Chill offers a hint of lime and a Latin vibe just in time for summer.
In addition to reformulating Miller Chill to have just 100 calories and 4g of carbohydrates per 12-oz. serving, the brand also switched to new a clear bottle, highlighting the beer inside.
"We've enhanced the entire Miller Chill experience, giving consumers a crisp, light beer with a hint of fresh lime flavor, now with just 100 calories per bottle," says Miller Chill Marketing Director Herb Heneman. "With about 15 percent fewer calories and half the carbohydrates of Bud Light Lime, Miller Chill is in a class all its own."
The brand is available in 6- and 12-pack bottles, as well as slim-can 12-packs.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »