Vegan Nut Butters With AgaveBoulder, Colo.-based Earth Balance introduces Earth Balance vegan nut butters, a line of all-natural healthy buttery spreads, shortenings, nut butters, and cream cheeses, distributed by United Natural Foods Inc. to Whole Foods Market Inc.
Earth Balance's line includes three varieties -- Almond Butter, Creamy Peanut Butter, and Crunchy Peanut Butter. An added blend of expeller-pressed oils works naturally to keep the nut butters from separating, and flax seeds are added for excellent ALA Omega 3 content. In addition, the nut butters are sweetened with natural agave syrup, a low glycemic sweetener.
"Whole Foods Market is already home to many of Earth Balance's all-natural products, so we are excited to add to the product mix, offering our shoppers even more of these unique, healthy and great-tasting alternatives," says Errol Schweizer, Whole Foods Market's Associate Global Grocery Coordinator. "The new nut butters are perfect additions to a brand that already strongly resonates with our customers."
Suggested retail price for Almond Butter is $8.99-$10.49 and $3.99-$4.49 for both Peanut Butter varieties.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »