Vegan Nut Butters With AgaveBoulder, Colo.-based Earth Balance introduces Earth Balance vegan nut butters, a line of all-natural healthy buttery spreads, shortenings, nut butters, and cream cheeses, distributed by United Natural Foods Inc. to Whole Foods Market Inc.
Earth Balance's line includes three varieties -- Almond Butter, Creamy Peanut Butter, and Crunchy Peanut Butter. An added blend of expeller-pressed oils works naturally to keep the nut butters from separating, and flax seeds are added for excellent ALA Omega 3 content. In addition, the nut butters are sweetened with natural agave syrup, a low glycemic sweetener.
"Whole Foods Market is already home to many of Earth Balance's all-natural products, so we are excited to add to the product mix, offering our shoppers even more of these unique, healthy and great-tasting alternatives," says Errol Schweizer, Whole Foods Market's Associate Global Grocery Coordinator. "The new nut butters are perfect additions to a brand that already strongly resonates with our customers."
Suggested retail price for Almond Butter is $8.99-$10.49 and $3.99-$4.49 for both Peanut Butter varieties.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »