Juices may Not Be Superheros, But They Are SuperpowersOrlando-based NBI Juiceworks rolls out a line of Sun Shower all natural 100% Super Juices now being sold in the chilled juice section. The line consists of five single-minded nutritional benefit driven products, and contains two servings of fruit and/or vegetables, only 120 calories per 8 oz serving and feature the company’s Lifeguard fortification package of essential vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, electrolytes and herbs.
Varieties include: Stamina (Grape Apple), which fights fatigue and enhances energy with electrolytes and powerful antioxidant vitamins A, C, & E, and is fortified with 20-plus essential vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, and herbs; Strength (Orange Crème), which fuels and repairs muscles with 20 grams of protein and essential amino acids to help keep your body moving, and is fortified with 15-plus essential vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, electrolytes and herbs; Revitalize (Apple Kiwi Mango) restores balance and essential elements for your body, and is charged with electrolytes and fortified with 25-plus essential vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, and herbs; Defense (Fruit & Veggie Berry), an immunity booster which fights stress and fatigue, it is fortified with 25-plus essential vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, electrolytes and herbs; and Heart Healthy (Tropical Passion) – Contains essential B vitamins and bioflavonoids to promote heart health. Fights stress and fatigue with powerful antioxidant vitamins A, C & E., and is fortified with 15-plus essential vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, electrolytes and herbs.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »